Sunday, March 4, 2007

We're still alive

Okay, so it's been a while. I knew that would be the problem once I established a family blog; I would feel that I have nothing to say. I love reading other family member blogs and enjoy knowing what happens in their day, however, we are not as fortunate as to have such new and facinating experiences happen in our family, so it may still take some time getting used to writing something here and there.

Kayelynn and Sarah share a similar milestone since they are 18 months apart; therefore Kayelynn turned 2 on the 24th and Sarah is now 6 months old as of the same day. It's fun to see how much they are growing. Kayelynn has a vocabulary that is blooming and Sarah is a ball of fun.

We had a small birthday party with the 5 of us on the 24th and the best gift that night was the Cinderella 3 movie that Bryant gave her (he thinks he's the best brother in the world). Kayelynn is really into the Disney princesses, especially Cinderella. She later received a Cinderella dress up outfit-she wore it all day! Last Wednesday we had an extended family party and she received a toy kitchen-that has been the best entertaining gift any of our kids have ever received!!! She plays with the kitchen at Jodi's so much we thought we would get her her own-that was the best decision! Kayelynn loves baths and the Mermaid set she received was a hit in the bathtub!!! We don't have our pictures from either party back yet so they will be added with the next post, if I can figure out how to do that (so see you have something to look forward to, knowing it won't be a month away).

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Kayelynn. She sounds like such a girly-girl. Can't wait to see pictures.

Kelli France said...

Happy Birthday to Kayelynn! I've got to write all my neices and nephews birthdays down on the my Birthday calendar. Actually, I will have to start a new one since we lost ours in the move. She sounds like such a girly girl. Her and Savannah would be good buddies.