Monday, February 5, 2007

Nursing school...

I just can't hold this in any longer. Jake took his qualifying test on Saturday and passed with flying colors! He needed to have a score in four areas of 60% or above on national ranking, he got in the 90% in all four areas!!!!!! Looks like he is proving that he has the ambition to be the best in what he has chosen to do. He will start his LPN program in May! We are so excited, he is on his way to the career he wants to have. I'm sure he'll post something with a little more description and explanation. Nursing, here comes Jake!!

3 comments:

Jake said...

Heard the good news from Dad...congrats on a job well done!

-JR

Kelli France said...

Congratulations! I think Jake will be an awesome nurse! I am so glad that you guys are blogging too. Now we can all keep up better.

Unknown said...

Big Jake and Terressa,
You finally got a blog, it will be so much easier to catch up with you guys now. Congratulations on the high test score. -Matt France