All the kids (old enough) chose to play city baseball this year. That meant there were three games to attend (two children were on the same team), usually there was overlapping and I just couldn't be two places at once-I didn't get that special power when I was made a mommy. The season wasn't as cold as in years past which was nice. The girls loved it. Bryant soaked it up. His team went undefeated the whole season and went on to win, undefeated, the championship as well! He had a fantastic coach and team.
 |
| Team Hubble Bubble Bubble Gum |
 |
| Sarah enjoyed being on a team with her sister and some friends from school |
 |
| Kayelynn enjoyed having her friends mom be the coach and being with her sister. |
 |
| Team Green Giants |
 |
| Lydia had more fun this year because she got to play on a team with a lot of the same kids from preschool and church. |
 |
| Team Bloopers |
 |
| He loved playing infield, and has a serious talent as catcher. |
|
|
1 comments:
This looks like so much FUN!! I can't believe so many of your kids are old enough to play ball! You are such a good, involved Mom!!
Post a Comment