5 years ago
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
TWO MONTHS
I cannot believe it! He is two months old and just growing like a weed. Stats: 12.9lbs. (70%) 24.5 inches (95%)...the doctor mentioned that he was sorta a skrawny thing "for a Thornock"-I just laughed.
McKay is full of personality and is cooing, making bubbles, smiling, and laughing. It's taken this long to get him happy...he was sure a crier in the beginning, but I think we've gotten something down that he doesn't cry near as often as he did and I am sure grateful for that. McKay is such a joy to us. As much of a surprise as he was I am so glad that he is here. There's a special spirit in any home when there is a new baby and he has sure reminded us of that. He loves to snuggle and relax at the base of your shoulder and is content there for quite some time. He is more and more alert these days, but gets bored easily so we pulled out the exersaucer and it's helped quite a bit to ease his boredom. I now have a little more time to get things accomplished around the house (he is not a very good sleeper, really...some days he can be, but mostly not so much).
We sure love having our sweet McKay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
Your kids are so grown up. Looks like a busy but fulfilling time as a mom. I didn't know your baby's name til now and love that you used a family name...so cute!
Post a Comment