Saturday, November 24, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. We don't "celebrate" Thanksgiving in the way we do any other holiday and it is one of the most important, not only in history, but in our personal lives as well. This is when we should take the time to list all we are thankful for whether by alphabet or numerical. We are always so wound up in the things we dislike, want, need or just life in general, but we rarely take the time to actually be grateful and share that appreciation.

1. I am thankful for my testimony and membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

2. I am thankful for the times when I learn and grow from the trials and not so pleasant "opportunities" that life brings.

3. I am thankful for a loving husband, forgiving children and thoughtful family and friends.

4. Again, I am thankful for the gospel in my life and the knowledge I have because of my membership.

I hope you all had a THANKFUL Thanksgiving, shared with family and/or friends!!!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Love to hear the things you are thankful for! You are definitely right about the celebration of Thanksgiving and giving thanks where it is truly due. :)